Kedarnath is likely one of the most sacred Char Dham for the followers of Hinduism, the others being Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. Hindu sacred texts additionally state that the Pandavas carried out the Char Dham Yatra to atone for his or her sins dedicated throughout the warfare, making Kedarnath a sacred non secular place for a lot of Hindus. Kedarnath Temple, one of many 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, Kedar is one other identify for Lord Shiva, protector and destroyer. It’s the tallest and most essential Jyotirlinga among the many 12 Jyotirlingas.
Kedarnath Yatra runs from April to November yearly and is open to most people. There are various modes of transport to Kedarnath. In case you are on the lookout for a budget-friendly solution to attain Kedarnath, right here is every thing it’s worthwhile to know.
Additionally learn: Kedarnath of Char Dham Yatra was ocean of rubbish on account of plastic waste thrown by vacationers
Kedarnath on funds
Kedarnath Temple is located amidst the majestic snow-capped Garhwal Himalaya ranges and is visited by 1000’s of vacationers and pilgrims yearly. Though the federal government has developed a wide range of transport choices for pilgrims to chop down on journey time and excursions, utilizing a helicopter to go to Kedarnath isn’t at all times cost-effective.
Additionally Learn: Right here Is A Full Journey Information For Your Kedarnath Yatra
Find out how to attain Kedarnath?
- As a substitute of taking a flight to Haridwar or Rishikesh, board the practice.
- On reaching Haridwar or Rishikesh, take a shared taxi or native bus to Sonprayag, the price of transportation shall be round ₹400.
- Ebook your keep at Sitapur which is simply 1 km away from Sonprayag. It’s going to price you round ₹500 for the keep. This may enable you in cash on lodging as Sonprayag is a bit costly.
- The price of dinner or lunch in Sitapur shall be round ₹ 80-100.
- Start your journey by reserving a jeep from Sonprayag to Gaurikund at an inexpensive value of simply ₹50.
- In case you are keen on trekking/strolling then you possibly can attain Kedarnath without spending a dime by strolling from Gaurikund. Whereas strolling you will notice varied contemporary glacier springs or faucets the place you possibly can fill your water bottle without spending a dime.
- When you attain the Divine Temple, keep in a communal tent for under ₹500 per evening on a per particular person foundation.
Additionally learn: Planning Kedarnath Darshan? Listed here are the security measures