- You may simply obtain your resume out of your LinkedIn profile and print a replica or reserve it to your laptop.
- LinkedIn means that you can obtain your profile in resume format to avoid wasting your time from additional modifying.
- Go to Enterprise Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
LinkedIn affords many options to optimize your skilled networking alternatives.
Probably the greatest methods to make the most of LinkedIn is to obtain your LinkedIn profile as a resume, eliminating the stress and time that goes into constructing the proper resume on high of your already spotless LinkedIn profile.
Downloading your resume from LinkedIn is less complicated than it sounds.
Take a look at the merchandise talked about on this article:
Apple MacBook Professional (from $1,299.00 at Apple)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (from $469.99 at Walmart)
the right way to obtain resume from linkedin
1. Out of your LinkedIn residence web page in an internet browser in your Mac or PC, click on your title or profile icon.
2. Click on “Extra…,” then “Save to PDF” within the drop-down menu.
3. The resume will seem as a downloadable PDF file on the backside of your Web browser’s window. Click on on the file to open it.
4. Your resume will seem in a brand new tab. From right here, you’ll be able to print the doc by clicking the Print icon (represented by the printer’s picture) within the upper-right nook, or reserve it to your laptop by clicking the Obtain icon subsequent to the Print icon (on the backside shown- arrow and horizontal line going through up).
Should you selected to avoid wasting your resume, kind a reputation for the file and click on “Save.” The doc will likely be saved as a PDF by default except you modify the file kind by clicking the drop-down menu subsequent to “Save as:” and choosing a special file kind.